If you do not receive a notice of trial in 5 to 6 weeks, contact the court office to confirm the status.

Court administration staff cannot provide legal advice on how you should proceed.

If you receive a ticket, you must choose one of the three options listed on the back of your ticket within 15 days. Plea of Guilty - Payment of total fine By choosing this option, you are admitting that you are guilty and you must pay the total payable at the bottom of your ticket.

ryan tedder dating history - Dating in aurora ontario

More information on the demerit point system can be obtained from Ministry of Transportation. Trial Option (Not Guilty) If you believe you are not guilty of the charge noted on your ticket, you must sign the back of your ticket under option 3 and mail or deliver it in person to the address on the ticket.

Make sure to keep a copy of your ticket for your records.

Dine at Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge and see why we continue to be a growing favourite dining destination for the Aurora community.

Open 7 days a week – early mornings to late nights-, we offer complete menu options including full service breakfasts and brunch(served daily until 4pm), mouth-watering desserts, burgers, seafood, steaks, sandwiches, vegetarian fare, fresh fruit specialty beverages, full bar, and rotating daily special features.

And when combined with the Symposium’s customer service and quality, it’s no surprise that Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge continues to be honoured with Readers’ Choice awards including Best Breakfast, Best Brunch, Best Family Restaurant, Best Business lunch, Best Desserts, Best Atmosphere and Best Bistro.

Your offence notice (also known as a “ticket”) or summons sets out the offence with which you are charged.

If you are unable to make a choice from the three options listed, you may wish to get advice from a lawyer or licensed paralegal.

Visit the Ministry of Transportation's website for more information on demerit points.

It is important to understand that a Justice of the Peace cannot remove or reduce demerit points and cannot reduce the charge.

Demerit points are applied by the Ministry of Transportation upon conviction and the court cannot change the demerit points to be applied.

Costs and Victim Fine Surcharge are automatically imposed under the If you need more time to pay your court ordered fine, obtain a Motion for Extension of Time to Pay the Fine form online or from any Provincial Offences Court office.